Philadelphia Community Development and Event Planning Internship
Organization: Jane’s House of Inspiration
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Intern will assist in planning JHOFI’s annual substance abuse recovery event.
Duties will include:
- Contacting State, Federal, and Local agencies for resources related to substance abuse recovery and HIV
- Communicating with presenters
- Contacting sponsors
- Contacting vendors
- Organizing conference literature
- Gathering related health resources
- Answering phones
- Creating and disseminating flyers
- Community outreach
Successful candidates will gain valuable experience in community development and event planning.
Contact JHOFIPhilly@jhofi.com or Call Rev. Terrance Brown at 877-715-4634
About Jane’s House of Inspiration
Jane’s House of Inspiration (JHOFI) is a non-profit organization that helps women and their families recover from substance abuse. The mission of JHOFI is to create safe, judgment free environments where women can heal their minds, bodies, and spirits from substance abuse and become productive members of their families and society. Visit www.jhofi.org to learn more about JHOFI.